~Digital, Personalised Designs for all Occasions~

At NattyJane Designs, We create your personalised digital design, and You print the product.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

~Welcome to NattyJane Designs~

I have always been a creative person, with a particular passion for graphic design and digital scrapbooking. Over the past couple of years, so many of my friends, including my gorgeous fiance, have suggested many times that I should turn my passion into something more, so here I am! I have decided to start up an online business, which allows me to work from home, and therefore continue be a stay at home mum.

Finally stepping out and making a dream of mine a reality is very exciting, and I thank everyone for their support. This is an amazing opportunity for me, and I am really looking forward to seeing what the future holds :)

I have created this blog as an interim while my website is being developed. The blog will showcase my latest digital designs and be a contact point for those who wish to have a design made. Any enquires or orders, simply click on the EMAIL ME link above and let me know what you would like.

Thank you :)

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment